Monday, September 15, 2014

Cheap ray ban Sunglasses rkgf rznr jpsz

With Qi Shaofeng to join, days Jianmen here immediately morale, while the Dragons will be here because of the death of Chiu sky becomes lifeless ! Suddenly, a man knelt down, threw away their weapons, and said: you do Cheap ray ban Sunglasses not even prisoners of war kill it? Qi Shaofeng slightly hesitated hint of sneer, said: wrong, coach factory outlet do not kill prisoners of war, but how do you really believe that you let coach purses surrender it? The man looked at Qi Shaofeng, shiver, and said: I joined the days Jianmen, and put all of their loved ones to day Jianmen, that okay ?

Qi Shaofeng grabbed the man's hair and said : Do you want to die ? Join days Jianmen people had to be ready at any time to one death, you want to die alone, these three words, I did not need to leave you ! The man shook his head in confusion, and said: No, I do not want to die because I was with only one to take care of his aging mother needs me, I'm not his wife, as long as coach outlet online can take care of my mother, you kill me, I can not complain, but I beg you, let me goodbye aging mother side, I beg you ! Qi Shaofeng cold stare remaining dozen people, said: coach purses it?

Qi Shaofeng nodded toward the kneeling man said : You still have filial piety, which is something coach purses really appreciate you, so coach purses spare you, but if you dare to make any later betray days Jianmen thing, coach purses let you and your mother all the Victors ! The man limp to the ground, said ! And then I fainted ! Qi Shaofeng waved toward the people around him and said: immediately sweep the battlefield, to contact the other two sides, the battle tonight can not have any mistakes !nodded, immediately arrange side down, and took out the phone to play out, a moment later he returned to the front, and said: everything goes well, there is also sweep the battlefield !

No comments:

Post a Comment