Monday, January 7, 2013

the saneness why the the north face men's hedgehog iii gtx xcr industry blue are so touristy

Wait until after he actually said to me, short of one hundred thousand dollars in accounts to me today to pay out, do not pay to let go, the last I do not know how will Xiaowen stay here, go out and get you "north face clothing cried and said."Joke, when I say to you, pay back the money to double, you also agree, but also your own postponed a week, the daily interest is fifteen thousand, I'm fairly cheap you no money when you borrow what Guzheng Long said, pointing to the north face talking accounts.

'Ass, the written contract clearly if the extension north face coats period, the daily interest is fifteen thousand, when I called you signed, but you look carefully, you did not look carefully can blame Fortunately, I was smart, if you promised to half a month's extension of ten days, not more not get north face money "Guzheng Long said, a faint glad endless expression.

Looked the Guzheng Long askew hateful expression, think just jump from windows Wu My Daughter, north face winter coats directly seize the Guzheng Long also pointing the finger of Reno, forced a drag Kacha soon as the north face Cuixiang in the office rang three seconds after you kill the pig's voice is heard coming from the office, upload from windows out, bulk release to shoot into the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment